Subject: Re: Getting Floppies for
From: John Gross <[email-masked]>
To: Joe Angell <[email-masked]>
Cc: Justin Barrett <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 1995 21:20:04 -0700 (PDT)

> 
> Now that I think about it, it's that mostly only CONTENT is on the CD.  
> If you install off the disks, you get a bare-bones LW.  I don't know if 
> any plug-ins will be available, but I believe that LW itself is on the 
> floppies.  Anyway, I thought 95% of PCs had CD-ROMs?  Guess you're one of 
> those 5%...

This would be fine except for the fact that there are *no* floppies at 
all. I thought that it was well known that NewTek was only selling it on 
CD (even the Amiga version IINM)?

JG

(ok, ok..... If I'm Not Mistaken)
--
John Gross <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]